Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removing any spots and spills. It is of utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. Prestige Chem-Dry servicing Davidson, NC uses special professional cleaning agents designed specifically for your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Your Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise preventative maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your Davidson, NC home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by Prestige Chem-Dry in Davidson, NC, ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips
- Basic Rug Care
- Filtration Soiling
- Spot Removal Steps
- Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips
$229 Whole House Carpet Cleaning$229 Prestige Chem-Dry will carpet clean up to seven areasCoupon Code, whole229Expires: Not good w/ other offers. Call for details. Add charge for stairs & areas over 250 sq. ft. Prestige Chem-Dry