Pet Odor Removal
Urine and pet odors in your carpeting can be a severe problem that requires some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severely urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a ground-breaking new product specifically formulated to eliminate foul-smelling urine odors.
This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpeting does not stay there, it quickly penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and then contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general location in your home. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and overpowering. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to eliminate the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined it is necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas that have been affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based upon your specific pet and urine odor removal needs. Please call Prestige Chem-Dry in Kannapolis, NC to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (980) 255-8555.
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
- Water Damage Restoration
$229 Whole House Carpet Cleaning$229 Prestige Chem-Dry will carpet clean up to seven areasCoupon Code, whole229Expires: Not good w/ other offers. Call for details. Add charge for stairs & areas over 250 sq. ft. Prestige Chem-Dry