Prestige Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry carpet cleaning in Charlotte starts by applying its exclusive carbonated cleaner at a low pressure to your carpet. This patented, non-toxic carpet cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to releases dirt and grime from your carpets during the carpet cleaning process. As the bubbles invigorate the carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and sucked away. Prestige Chem-Dry uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your Charlotte carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 2 to 4 hours, instead of days with typical steam cleaners in Charlotte.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh carpet cleaning chemicals before attempting to wash it away with more water. Your carpets look clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, which can create a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier, drier and cleaner than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Normally uses petroleum based cleaners
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Great experience with this company. Daniel was so friendly and personable. Would definitely recommend and will use again!Katelyn H
- Had my carpets cleaned today, received outstanding service, everything was explained to me in great detail, carpets look clean and the whole house smells amazing.Jenya Taylor
- Excellent communication, very prompt, carpets look new!Morris Reed
- These guys are very professional and honest. Couldn't ask for a better outcome, did a wonderful job.Doug Lanter
- Very professional. Carpet always looks amazing after a treatment.Billy Austin
- Fabulous job. When my daughter came home and saw how clean the carpet is she said “wow!”Valarie Wyatt
- Prestige Chem-Dry did a great job. They were punctual, respectful of our home and the carpets looked great! I will definitely use them again.Stan Schneider
- Prestige Chem-Dry can do the job quickly, professionally and at a fair price. Highly recommend!Suzanne Tylka