Prestige Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry carpet cleaning in Charlotte starts by applying its exclusive carbonated cleaner at a low pressure to your carpet. This patented, non-toxic carpet cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to releases dirt and grime from your carpets during the carpet cleaning process. As the bubbles invigorate the carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and sucked away. Prestige Chem-Dry uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your Charlotte carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 2 to 4 hours, instead of days with typical steam cleaners in Charlotte.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh carpet cleaning chemicals before attempting to wash it away with more water. Your carpets look clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, which can create a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier, drier and cleaner than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Normally uses petroleum based cleaners
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Justin did a great job- showed up on time and was very thorough- I have a one and a two year old who have not been easy on my sectional sofa- today it looks brand new- thank you!!L H
- Great family owned company. convenient pick-up and delivery. Excellent work. My oriental rugs look like new and are so soft again.Zach S
- The Prestige ChemDry company did a great job taking care of the stain and everyone we dealt with was professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly.Peter Gendy
- They do an excellent job of cleaning our carpets at a reasonable price and are finished within a reasonable time.MaryLou Davis
- Wonderful experience from start to finish!Maria Nuijens
- Great service, very friendly, accommodating and awesome quality work performed.Tony McHugh
- I had my hardwood and tile floors cleaned and they look great! I’ve used Prestige for years for rugs and carpet and have always been pleased.Karen McCabe Barry
- Every member of the team has always been wonderful and easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable and professional.S L.