Prestige Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry carpet cleaning in Charlotte starts by applying its exclusive carbonated cleaner at a low pressure to your carpet. This patented, non-toxic carpet cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to releases dirt and grime from your carpets during the carpet cleaning process. As the bubbles invigorate the carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and sucked away. Prestige Chem-Dry uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your Charlotte carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 2 to 4 hours, instead of days with typical steam cleaners in Charlotte.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh carpet cleaning chemicals before attempting to wash it away with more water. Your carpets look clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, which can create a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier, drier and cleaner than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Normally uses petroleum based cleaners
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Very friendly and honest customer service. Great work as well. You can tell it's a family owned business that takes pride in their work. This was second time...John D.
- Extremely efficient, knowledgeable and courteous.Tanja Vossen
- I haven't used them yet, but I will! Of the companies that I called to take care of several items that need to be cleaned in our home staging business,...Fran Scarborough
- Great company. Great Service.Todd Hill
- Great service including flexible appointments to meet my hectic schedule. They do a great job getting out stains and overall making my carpet look great.Susan Siegrist- Thomas
- Prestige Chem-Dry is great! Pleasant customer service with quick efficient results, would definitely use again!Darla Ellington
- Excellent, professional service. Right on time, quality work. Carpets never looked better!Michael Huckins
- Amazing service. They managed to completely clean my embarrassingly soiled sectional from my new puppy and general use. The sectional looks like new. They...Alex Martini