Prestige Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry carpet cleaning in Charlotte starts by applying its exclusive carbonated cleaner at a low pressure to your carpet. This patented, non-toxic carpet cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to releases dirt and grime from your carpets during the carpet cleaning process. As the bubbles invigorate the carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and sucked away. Prestige Chem-Dry uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your Charlotte carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 2 to 4 hours, instead of days with typical steam cleaners in Charlotte.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh carpet cleaning chemicals before attempting to wash it away with more water. Your carpets look clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, which can create a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier, drier and cleaner than steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Safe cleaning power of carbonation
- Dry in hours not days
- Neutral pH cleaner
- Keeps carpet cleaner longer
- Green Certified cleaning solution
- Less liquid applied at a lower pressure
- Tested & proven to remove 98% of allergens*
- Doesn’t leave a sticky residue, resists resoiling
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Normally uses petroleum based cleaners
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Been using Prestige for 15 years! Love them😍
- They always do a fantastic job. The technicians are professional and thorough. I recommend this carpet cleaning service.
- The colors are so vibrant. Appointments are easy to make, communication is good, and everyone is so friendly. Highly recommend. Thank you!
- Most accommodating setting up appointment. Technician was very polite and efficient.
- Andrew preformed the service and he was super nice, respectful of our freshly painted walls and humored my one-million questions.
- This company was outstanding to work with today! Ryan has gotten my carpet looking fabulous for my wedding.
- I can’t say enough good things about this company and the good work they perform! Well, that taught me a lesson. Highly recommend.
- Extremely professional job! Justin cleaned 4 rooms, a hallway and a stairway that were embarrassingly dirty! Ed L. South Charlotte